I absolutely love these. They can dress up a causal day outfit or can be worn with a more dressy outfit out at night. These are Michael Kors, however I have the exact same ones from Forever 21 that I bought for $3.50 so you can really find a cheaper version that still look great.
Photo from Pinterest.
So here is my first sweet treat post! I came across this on Pinterest and found the full recipe on brooklynlimestone.com
Banana Toffee Pie:
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
2 cups whipping cream
1 pie crust
1 stick of butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 small bar of chocolate
1) Take the label off the can of condensed milk and place it in a boiling pot of water for 2.5 hours. Make sure the lid is on the whole time! This creates toffee.
2) I’m going to cheat a little on this part and plan on buying an pre-made pie crust!
3) Cut up bananas into little slices and arrange them in the crust.
4) To make the whipped cream, whip cold cream and vanilla together until sufficiently whipped.
5) Once the condensed milk or toffee is done boiling, open the can, mix with a knife until smooth, and then smooth is over the banana slices.
6) Spread whipped cream over the whole pie.
7) Grate chocolate bar over pie for a topping. (totally optional!)
8) Put in fridge to set for at least an hour.
I’m so excited to try this recipe. I feel like it’s the perfect dessert for fall! Especially around Thanksgiving.
I think this is something everyone needs in their closet for fall. It’s the perfect lightweight shirt for those cool fall days. I wear mine with leggings and knee high boots and I’m obsessed with the way it looks. You can also use this as a light jacket and put it over another shirt. Definitely a must have.
The studded shoe seems to have become very popular this fall. I really like these Steve Madden pairs because they are a dressy shoe to go out in that isn’t a heel. These would look great with a pair of jeans or leggings on a night on the town when you don’t feel like having your feet ache at the end of the night from heels.
This photo is from scottsdalefashionista.com.