This is a really great, simple recipe for dessert!
Cake Mix (Eggs, water, vegetable oil)
Chocolate Chips or Melting Chocolate
1) Bake the cake following the recipe of the box. You can use any type of cake you want.
2) Let the cake cool and cut into small squares.
3) Wash strawberries and cut the tops off.
4) Place cake and strawberries on skewer while alternating between the two.
5) Microwave chocolate for 1 minute then stir. Place back in microwave for another minute then stir again and all chocolate should be melted.
6) Drizzle melted chocolate over strawberry and cake kabobs with spoon.
7) Let chocolate cool and enjoy!